Want to know if you are committed to something?
Commit to 100 days!
| A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. LaoTzu |
We've all heard the wonderful quote of LaoTzu, and we have been inspired to take the first step. When I was challenged to check my commitment to Happi, through a 100 day commitment, my initial thoughts and feelings were...certainly I'm committed to Happi, isn't everyone? But over 365 days ago when I took on the Happi 100 challenge, I had no idea it would hold all the ups and downs, and that like the journey of a thousand mile begins with one step, my 100 day commitment to Happi would need to begin with one day, and at times, I would have to begin again and make it a minute. I'm committing to Happi again, and this time I hope I'm a little more brave to share the journey with friends and future friends, because of all that I did learn the first attempt to commit to Happi, is that any journey with a buddy can be a little more fun, a little more enjoyable, a little more challenging, but a whole lot more HAPPI. Here is to 100 day commitment to living My HAPPI Place. Will you join me and commit to 100 days of creating your My Happi Place too?
Comments
Post a Comment