Tools: more than hammer needed

Tools

I've been thinking a lot about tools today...
it happens often really with projects on the carriage house, the yard, or the koi pond here at the Happi Manor.  Did you know that having a hammer doesn't prepare you for such projects?  I know...what a silly thought Viola...really a no brainer.  But in my quest to design my dolce vita, my sweet life and live from My Happi Place, the tool I've been using is one, a hammer, "JUST THINK POSITIVE." I've hammered in that to be Happi, I have to think positive and that ought to be the only tool I need....also, what a silly thought Viola....really a no brainer.  While I have indeed "made up my mind" to be happi, it will take many many tools, a whole warehouse of tools; some used as often as my hammer, some only on the occasion like the wet saw for cutting tile, and others on a weekly bases like a lawn mower.  All the tools together will help us complete the many projects at the Happi Manor, and the many tools, in addition to "Just Thinking Positive," will help me create my dolce vita and live from My Happi Place. 

Comments